Courses > Postal Guidance > Main Examination Study Material
MAIN EXAMINATION STUDY MATERIAL
1. The study material will cover both the papers of each of the subjects, as given below. The material on each subject will comprise highly analytical notes. 2. The study material published by the Study Circle for the following subjects for Main Exam is in English & Hindi medium only, at the subscription rates mentioned against each subject:
(a) General Studies [FOUR Papers] (available in both English & Hindi) (b) Economics [Two Papers] (available in English medium only) (c) Geography [Two Papers] (available in both English & Hindi) (d) History [Two Papers] (available in both English & Hindi) (e) Law [Two Papers] (available in English medium only) (f) Political Science [Two Papers] (available in both English & Hindi) (g) Public Administration [Two Papers] (available in both English & Hindi) (h) Psychology [Two Papers] (available in English medium only) (i) Sociology [Two Papers] (available in both English & Hindi) (j)Essay (available in both English & Hindi)
Postage Charges (Per Subject)
Postage Charges (Essay )
3. The entire study material is ready and will be despatched in one lot. Hence, the candidates who wish to start their preparation early for the Main Exam may send the payment as per the details given above.
4. Please note that the study material is sent by Registered Parcel/Speed Post on the next working day, after we receive the payment along with the Registration/Enrolment Form for Postal Guidance or the request letter. Hence, the candidates may expect the study material in 4 to 6 days’ time, after it has been desptached by the Study Circle. Please note that the Study Circle does not send any material through VPP.
5. The payment for the material is to be sent in advance alongwith the enclosed form for STUDY MATERIAL to the Director, Rau’s IAS Study Circle, 309, Kanchanjunga Building, 18, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001. The payment is to be made either through a Money Order or a crossed Demand Draft favouring “Rau’s IAS Study Circle”, payable at “New Delhi”.
6. The study material can also be purchased directly from the office of the Study Circle against cash payment or by demand draft/pay order, on any working day between 9.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m.
7. No request for refund of the payment or change in the subject will be allowed.
8. Candidates should note that some Updates & Current Affairs for Main Exam will be published by the Study Circle approximately one month before the Main Exam.
9. It may please be kept in mind by the candidate that the Study Circle is not in a position to help them in respect of their requirements of other publications or books, except its own study material, mentioned above.