||Rau’s IAS Test Series for Main Exam is a classroom based interactive programme that is intensive and insightful and aims to further hone the skills of students appearing for the Main exam in that year. It is an internal programme and available only for Rau’s current and ex-students.
||Available in both English and Hindi medium.
|Commencement Date & Duration
||5th September 2015
12 Saturdays Download Detailed Schedule
- 12 Tests
- 7 Thematic tests
- 4 FLTs (1 each for General Studies Paper I, II, III & IV)
- 1 FLT (Essay paper)
- Thorough evaluation of all tests followed by Test discussion.
- FOCUS (Current Affairs Analysis): All students will get a complimentary compendium of Rau’s publication on Current Affairs Analysis, FOCUS, for the Main Exam 2015. The compendium will basically cover all such current affair items, with their analysis and linkages with General Studies which are relevant for 2015 Main exam.
- Students who for any reason miss writing a particular test can appear for that test on another day by coordinating with the Study Circle at which appearing for the tests. However, the discussion classes will be available strictly according to the schedule
- ONLINE VARIANT: Students who are unable to attend the test series programme physically at any of the Rau’s IAS campuses can coordinate with the Study Circle at New Delhi to receive the test papers through email and send their answer copies for evaluation. Evaluated copies will be scanned and emailed back to them with their model answers.
|Registration Procedure & Registration Fee
- Registration is mandatory. Registration is open till 1st September 2015.
- Students who fail to register in time would not be permitted to appear for the upcoming test. Such students who register late will be accommodated in the programme from the subsequent test.
- ONLINE VARIANT: Registration will be open throughout the duration of the programme, i.e. till end November. Please speak with a counselor at New Delhi Campus.
- There is no Programme fee, only Registration fee of INR 2,500 which can be paid via Cash or Bank Transfer or Demand Draft favouring ‘Rau’s IAS Study Circle’ payable at Delhi directly at the centre anytime up till the commencement date of the programme. See Payment Methods
- To register email us with the following details at email@example.com
In Subject line mention: Registration for Main Test Series 2015
In Email mention the following:
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. SCANCODE or Batch Name-Year
4. DOB: DD/MM/YYYY
5. Medium in which you propose to take tests
6. Centre at which you propose to take tests (Delhi/Jaipur/Bangalore)
7. Mobile no.
8. UPSC Roll No.