||The Quality Improvement Programme (QIP) with Test Series (TS) for the Main Exam 2017 have been designed for improving candidates’ learning outcomes. The main purpose is to help candidates:
- Revise and update all the themes, issues and topics important for the upcoming exam
- Improve Answer Writing – understanding demand of the questions, importance of answer structure, effective presentation skills using keywords, etc
- Do writing practicse across all these issues and topics
- Essentially, work with students to help them crack Mains 2017
- The programme will start with QIP classes (discussion based lectures) which will be handled by different subject experts. Focus will be to:
– Discuss all the themes, issues and topics expected in the upcoming exam,
– Work on a variety of questions that could be asked from those themes,
– Work with all students in a personalized way to help them improve their answers.
- Thematic Tests would be conducted at the end of these classes which will also be followed up with test discussions.
- FLTs will be conducted after completing all the QIP classes for the most effective simulation.
| Our Philosophy
||If anything is asked in UPSC exam there is always logic behind it. Most of the time this logic can be traced back to the current context of the issue asked. Therefore, the themes selected for discussion in the QIP classes and questions framed thereon will be related to Current Affairs so that the probability of similar questions being asked in the exam will be very high.
Also, the difficulty level of the topics discussed in class and questions asked in tests will be exactly that of UPSC. It will not be below that. It will not be way above that either, just to impress the candidates.
The logical standard of the themes and questions will be high, which is the actual pattern of the UPSC.
|Exam like simulation
||SIT-DOWN TESTS (ONLINE OPTION ALSO AVAILABLE): All the tests will be conducted in Sit-Down format exactly in exam like situation under strict discipline. Tests will be conducted at fixed timings only (as in the test schedule).
ONLINE OPTION AVAILABLE in case of Tests Series only
1. The Study Circle will email test booklets
2. Students can take print of the booklets, write their answers in the available space and email the scanned copies of the booklets back to the Study Circle
3. The Study circle will evaluate the copies and email them back to students with their model answers