For aspirants appearing at Prelims 2020 on 4th October, it’s time for your final dry run.
All India Free Mock Test for UPSC Prelims 2020
Compete in the ALL INDIA (FREE) PRE-PAREEKSHAN 2020 tests.
2 nationwide, ONLINE (FREE) FLTs
Sunday, 20th – FLT 1 (GS Paper I)
Friday, 25th – FLT 2 (GS Paper I)
Why All India Pre-Pareekshan Tests?
It is time to face the ultimate trial before the real test on 4th October 2020. The purpose of this test is to provide simulation of the UPSC Prelims and make you comfortable and confident about your Prelims 2020 attempt. Apply your knowledge and test your tricks to find where you stand among the real competition. Feel the heat now and gear up for your best shot at Prelims 2020.
What you’ll get
- All India Rank
- Real simulation of the actual UPSC difficulty level
- Detailed Question wise performance analysis
- Explanations to all questions
- Tests will be available for attempt on elearn.rauias.com
- The tests will be live for 24 hours on the respective dates and the result will be released on the following day at 1400 hours.
- For e.g. FLT1 will be live from 0000 hrs till 2359 hours on 20th September 2020. Result will be published at 1400 hours on 21st September 2020.
- To download explanations, go to study material and filter through Prelims Tests & Solutions.