The path to success is to take massive, determined actions.’ Keeping this thought alive in our mind always, we at Rau’s IAS Study Circle believe in taking firm actions on imparting the best in education to candidates who seek our assistance for cracking the Civil Services Exam, one of toughest exam’s in the country, in minimum attempts.
While some people dream of success, we make it happen. We run two kind of batches, Regular and Weekend, to help you to prepare for IAS. These are taught in both English and Hindi medium. Following are details of the new batches which will commence on the below mentioned dates:
GENERAL STUDIES (INTEGRATED) – FOR PRE AND MAIN 2019
– GSI REGULAR batches, in English medium, will commence from 1 December 2017.
– GSI WEEKEND batch, in English medium only, will commence from 6 January 2018.
|Syllabi||Prelims (Paper I – General Studies & Paper II – CSAT), and
Main Exam (General Studies – Paper I, Paper II, Paper III, Paper IV & Essay) & Current Affairs
|Medium||REGULAR BATCHES: Both English & Hindi
WEEKEND BATCH: English medium only
– 9 months (approx. 36 weeks)
– Classes will be held for 4 hours, 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday
– 12 months (approx. 52 weeks)
– Classes will be held for 4 hours on Saturdays (3:00-7:30 pm) and 8 hours on Sundays (9:00 am – 6:30 pm)
|Fee||Registration Fee INR 500
Admission Fee : INR 1,40,000
– Fee would be INR 145,000 for the batches starting September onward
|Status||Admission Open, Apply Now|
– REGULAR batches, in English & Hindi medium, will commence from 6 October 2017.
|Course Description||Candidate can choose to study in any one optional subject for Main Examination. The study circle offers such optional subjects (see the list of subjects offered at the study circle below the table) which have maximum syllabus overlap/connection and strategic relevance with the compulsory papers of General Studies.|
|Syllabi||for Main Examination|
|Medium of Instructions||Available in both English & Hindi|
|Duration||Weekday batches – 5 months (2 hours classes daily)|
|Timings||Batch starting times vary depending on the Centre of Study; please contact your preferred study centre to enquire about timings|
|Fee||Registration – INR 500
Admission Fee – INR 45,000
The charges are inclusive of GST and the cost of study material.